Coach Departure Points & times ;
Unless you select differently when you book the tour then please note the default ‘Pick Up’ point is the Bus Stop on the main road in front of the garden centre opposite Puerto De La Duquesa (direction Gibraltar).
- Sabinillas – Bus stop at Repsol garage (direction Gib)
- Caseras Costa -Bus stop at roundabout (direction Gib)
- Opposite Puerto De la Duquesa – Bus stop in front of garden centre (direction Gib)
Duration; Full Day
- Travel by train from Algeciras – spectacular journey on a 100 year old trainline by a modern air conditioned train carriage
- Arrive in Ronda approximately 11.30-12 noon
- Total time in Ronda approximately 4 hours
- Wine tasting & light tapas at the famous bodega ‘La Sangre de Ronda’
Please note; With the exception of the ‘wine tasting’ at the Bodega ‘La Sangre de Ronda’ the rest of the time in Ronda is ‘explore on your own’.
Your guide will accompany and point out the main areas to visit. You can then explore at your leisure.
*Children’s Prices are for children aged 2-12 years old.
*Under 2’s travel free but must sit on laps.
*Advanced bookings only. Limited places.
Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travellers and is operated entirely by Viajes Transandalucia Tours
What is Included
Transportation, train tickets and accompanying guide
Entrance & wine tasting at the bodega ‘La Sangre de Ronda’ duration approx ??hours.
The trip also includes approximately ??hours free time
What is not Included
Meals & drinks (with exception to wine tasting and light tapas at the bodega)
Refund Policy – Should you require a refund then we are happy to give you a full refund minus a 10€ admin fee (per ticket) providing that you contact us at least 2 days before the event takes place – to initiate this e-mail ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
Unfortunately, any cancellations outside of this period will result in losing all of your payment.
Please read our “Terms and Conditions” that you will see on the next screen before proceeding to payment