Property management services
Rental management & key holding
Duquesa Holidays is a registered & insured property management & key-holding company who can care for your property all year round
Holidays Rental Management
Passionate about property, serious about services.
Care for your home when you are away.
We are based in the Monte Duquesa Courtyard and can offer you a complete Property Management and Rental Package at a competitive rate to meet your needs and ensure that your property receives the best possible care and attention.
Should you wish us to manage your property rentals we’d be more than happy to meet up for a ‘no obligation consultation’ and explain our services in more detail. We can give you an idea of expected rental potential and also discuss with you the best way to maximise rentals and increase occupancy on your property.
What we provide for you and your rental tenants?
Before they arrive, we undertake a pre-arrival inspection prior to each booking to ensure that your property will meet the expectations of the holidaymaker.
We are there to meet and greet and do the check-ins and check-outs, we scan your guests’ passports and register them with the local police station to ensure that you/we comply with the Andalusian Tourist Regulations.
On arrival we accompany the holidaymakers to your apartment and give a detailed explanation about how to use all appliances & give general information about your apartment. We provide local information and maps/directions to local facilities. We also show the guests around the urbanisation and show them the pool and gardens.
A complimentary welcome pack is provided to your rental tenants. This welcome pack includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar, soap, bottled water, washing up liquid, some cleaning products and a bottle of fizz to start off your guests’ holiday!
We are also available for Emergency call out: A 24h phone number will be provided should you or your tenants require assistance during your/their stay. This service is at no extra charge unless a maintenance person needs to fix something in the apartment.
After every departure, boilers and A/C units will be switched off to save on electricity and boilers will be turned on again a day prior to any arrival.
Your apartment will be cleaned after each departure and all bedding and towels will be washed and aired. Beds will be remade and fresh linen prepared for the next arrivals.
Should you require maintenance services: general maintenance repairs and building work these are all available at competitive rates.
We work with you and keep you up-to-date all the way
A ‘live’ Availability Calendar is constantly updated and you are informed of all bookings immediately, as they happen. Should you be visiting your apartment, we ask you to advise us of your dates so we can block them from the ‘Availability Calendar’.
A quarterly statement of bookings will be provided to you, so you are prepared when the time comes to submit your figures to a local accountant
How we market your property?
We will list your property on various online portals to which we subscribe; enquiries and leads will be managed on your behalf to secure maximum bookings for your apartment.
As a local and trusted company located in the Monte Duquesa Square, our brand is prominent and well known. We are in the best position to generate bookings for your apartment by ‘word of mouth’, and local recommendations.
Your apartment will be promoted by using local PR, advertising and we also produce printed ‘point of sale material’ that is well distributed.
We have a database of existing customers, many of whom are regular repeat bookers. We are pro-active in our marketing and use mailshots to promote Duquesa Holidays and the apartments that we market.
Duquesa Holidays has a strong online social media presence, with some great reviews so your apartment will be promoted to ensure it stands out from the crowd.
What we charge for our Complete Property Management and Rental Package
We do not charge a monthly fee (as most agents do), we only charge a fee on your actual bookings that generate income for you.
For this service we charge a set commission on all monies received from holidaymakers’ bookings. Money is paid directly into your Spanish bank account and you receive notification of each deposit.
We also provide our ‘Key Holding and Apartment Care Service’ to you FREE of charge throughout the year even when you do not have holidaymakers staying in your apartment.
This includes; monthly visits to your property, (more frequent during adverse weather conditions or in emergency situations). We check for damp, water leaks, insect infestations, we flush toilets, run the taps, and check the drains. We also inspect the windows, locks and the general security of your apartment for you.
You can rest assured that your home is secure and in safe hands when you are not here!
Having a property abroad is a perfect way to get away from it all or a great investment but, as with everything valuable, it needs looking after! One possibility is to leave your keys with somebody on the same community who is supplementing their pension or income by holding keys and doing the odd clean. However, what happens if there is a water leak, or a break in, or adverse weather conditions that cause damage?
Unfortunately, It happens to someone every day!
You will need that person to respond immediately to any incident that occurs in your property! And, from experience, we have found that the person who normally holds the keys could be away for the weekend or does not have a mobile phone; this is the time when you find out the difference between doing a favour and being accountable.
Duquesa Holidays is a registered & insured property management & key-holding company who can care for your property all year round, with prices starting from just €25 per month.
“Key Holding Service”
- Monthly inspection of exterior and interior of property
- Pest and vermin check plus, if needed, taking recommended action
- Ensure all security systems are operational and doors, windows and locks are secure
- Check all plumbing, pipes and drains, run taps & flush toilets
- Test to ensure lights and electrical equipment are working
- After a storm or heavy rain, we do a double check-up of the property for your peace of mind
- Full office support and translation services where needed and emergency call out cover for you or your property.
- When we see something is wrong, or broken, we contact you (the owner) and advise what needs to be done & accompanying tradesman if required
- Regular contact via phone, email or WhatsApp
- Provide an ‘inspection logbook’ for you and, if needed, for your insurance company as they may require that your property is regularly checked during empty periods in order to issue cover.
“complete Property Managment “
- Includes everthing listed in the ‘Key Holding Service’ with the following additional extras
- Weekly inspection of exterior and interior of property
- Collect mail from post box and, if required, we offer a mail forwarding service
- We can also assist with providing access to accompanying a tradesman if required. Not just for emergeny work but for general maintenance, repairs and building work too. Obtaining quotes, supervision of labour, inspection of work and payment on your behalf.
- Property preparation for owner arrival; apartment clean and laundry change
- Shopping for your essentials, if you are coming to your apartment and arriving late.
- Car care – checking water, turning engine over, etc.
Prices from just 25 euros per month
Click here to read our customer reviews